Monday, December 4, 2017

I can’t go home.



Why? Because the number of sister missionaries in the Tokyo South Mission is getting SOOO small and I can’t let that happen. I can’t let them close Yamate when Taylor Shimai and I go home. Nope. Sorry, fam. 

Anywho, this past week was just kind of a blur. Between getting everything ready for Ikeda Shimai to transfer and then starting the new transfer, things have been pretty busy. 

And saying goodbye to Ikeda Shimai was no fun. Just so y’all know. I miss her😞

Okay. Getting the “returning missionaries training” and then going back and being a normal missionary is weird and I’m not a fan. It was way good but it just feels so.. off.. they gave us “life training” and talked about sooo much good stuff and I was like “Yeah! I’m gonna do all this! In 3 weeks.. when I actually go home..” yup. President Warnick also did a training and it was super good. There were only five of us there; me, Taylor Shimai, Beck Shimai, Tanner Shimai, and Hirata Shimai. So it was super personal and way cool. After we had dinner at the mission home and ate some delicious sukiyaki. You use raw eggs. Google it. So good. Then we had a testimony meeting and everyone was crying and I just love those sisters and President and Sister Warnick and wow. Emotions. Then Taylor Shimai and got on a train around 9:15pm and got back to our apartment at 11:00pm. Let’s just say we were pooped💩

Fun fact: Ikeda Shimai told me I’m an egg. I’m white on the outside but yellow on the inside. I have become Nihonjin. And I am like really proud of myself but then I’m like “This was the exact thing I didn’t want to happen before coming to Japan..” conflicting emotions are going on right now. 

Have y’all seen the new #LIGHTtheWORLD video? Please watch it. Also, there’s a video and an act of service for each day up until Christmas and y’all should do that too! Taylor Shimai and I have been doing it and have even planned out how we can do something for each day and included the Elders in some of them. It’s such a cool thing to see everyone working together to #LIGHTtheWORLD this Christmas season! Let me know how you’ve done it or will do it! And post it on Facebook! Let everyone see! I mean, we celebrate Christmas because of Christ so what better way to celebrate than to try and do as He did? That’s just my two cents.

Also, I forgot to write down scriptures for today.. classic me. So please do the #LIGHTtheWORLD! And read the Book of Mormon on your own😊 I finished it again yesterday and all I can say is that it truly is another testament of our Savior and IT IS TRUE. Please read☺

Well. That’s it for now, I think..

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!
愛しています💕

--フィッシュバーン姉妹🐟🔥

Last district meeting of the transfer:(

Our cute eikaiwa students💕

Transfer day! And with that, transfer 12 has begun..😱

Only in Japan would someone find a watch in a parking lot,
put it in a bag, tape it to a vending machine, and it will still be there the next day.
This country.. it’s too safe, y’all.




No comments:

Post a Comment