Monday, July 17, 2017

"もう回やりたい!"

You're all probably like "Sister Fishburn, we can't read or understand Japanese. Why did you put it as your subject line? Well, my dear family and friends, that is because today's subject line is what an 8 year old in the ward that we've been helping get ready for baptism said after he was baptized. It means "I want to do it again!" Wise words from an 8 year old, right? Don't we all want to be baptized again? I mean, I do..

We were super blessed this past weekend and were able to see two baptisms! On Saturday we went to Takao for the baptism of Alexandra (that's her English name, she's actually from China. I love Chinese people😊). She is so great. She has super strong faith and she just kept saying that it was the happiest day of her life. Ahhh yiiiiiis. And her boyfriend came to her baptism and was like "I've only been to church once before but I think I'll probably start going more now with Alexandra" Yes! Please come! It was a good day:)

It came. My "death letter" came. Or as the mission office calls it my "Six months left letter". Wait, what? That's gross. We're moving on from this now and won't speak of it anymore at this time.

I had the wonderful opportunity and privilege of giving a training at district meeting and basically I have just decided that I should never give trainings because they never go well. Ever. Blah. That's how I feel about trainings. Not my strong suit. That's for sure.

When we went to Takao we decided to spend the day there and work there since we've been kind of bad at having two areas and have slightly neglected Takao.. so we visited some people and didn't actually end up talking to one lady we had meant to talk to because she wasn't home but her daughter was home and we talked to her. She is only 12 years old but is waaaay mature and seems to have thought about faith and God a lot before. She said we can come back and talk with her more next week so we're excited to see how things go with her!

President has decided that instead of sending transfer emails on Saturday, from now on we'll get them on Monday. So next Monday when I email I'll hopefully be able to let ya know what's going on with me next transfer!

Scriptures! Helaman 15:3, 3 Nephi 1:10-11, 3 Nephi 4:8-10, and 3 Nephi
4:29-33. Remember the love💙

I hope you all have a good week!!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!

愛しています💕
--フィッシュバーン姉妹

This is Alexandra.



My beloved Gappmayer Shimai came and visited me in Hachioji!!
Not going to lie, I almost cried when I saw her. I love her💕



No comments:

Post a Comment