Monday, August 14, 2017

Last temple pday😭

You know, you always imagine your last temple pday to be during your last transfer.. not during your 9th.. I hope this isn't some bad omen.. 😳 jk. I'm not going home early hahahahahahaha

Anywho, the temple today was PACKED and as a missionary, that fills my heart with joy. So many souls being saved, y'all! 

This past week was way good! We met with the cute older lady who giggles at herself when she speaks English again. SHE IS SO CUTE. When we met with her on Wednesday she said she had read all the way to 1 Nephi 10😱 whaaaat!? Yup. She's great. And she came to church! I think she was slightly confused about sacrament and then in relief society we talked about priesthood blessing sooo yeah, not the easiest day for her but she was so cute and so nice and the members really helped her a lot. I have a lot of hope and faith in her!

We also had my friend come to church finally! She's been saying for like 6 weeks that she would come to church and she hasn't..until Sunday!! Yay!! And she said she really likes coming church because everyone's hearts are so pure she she gets energy from coming. いいねー!we're hoping to get to meet with her this week and actually start teaching lessons and try and answer her questions because she has a TON. Seriously. So many.

The YSA dendō activity was sooo fun! So it was part of an all Japan conference that was held in Tokyo so they spent one day in my beloved Kichijoji. And we had about 100 YSA members who we got to go out and dendō with for an hour! It was so cool. I was with Marisa Yagi Shimai. She's half Peruvian and her parents only speak Spanish. She's hoping to leave for her mission in December so she was so excited to go out and dendō. She was so cute! We just did some housing so nothing super exciting but it was cool being with a member and seeing her excitement about it. Made me want to be more excited about housing and getting rejected over and over again haha members are the best! Also, y'all should go out and dendō with the missionaries. It's cool. Also, I realized y'all probably don't know what "dendō" means.. I believe it translates to "proselyte".. but like I don't know what people actually call it in English so yeah.. idk. I'm just gonna stick with dendō.

The ゴキブリ. Or for those of you who can't read Japanese, The Cockroach. I HATE bugs. With a passion. And cockroaches are absolutely awful. Not a fan. At all. Nope. So we actually found it a few weeks ago so we put out some cockroach killer and hoped for the best. IT DIDN'T WORK. So Monday night Patch Shimai all the sudden says "don't turn around" and I'm like "okay" *turns around* it was the freaking
Thee cockroach
cockroach! NO. So 
since we had to stay inside because of a typhoon we decided to end this battle once and for all. And then it FLEW!!! THEY CAN FLY!! And it hid in our bedroom light so we turn on the light thinking it will come out. Nope. They're not actually afraid of light. That's a myth. So after it had fallen onto my bed and touched literally everything on it and hid under my mattress for a bit, I had decided it was time to end it. So we got the dish soap and a Tupperware and just went hardcore on it. It fell onto Patch Shimai's bed and then we trapped it with the Tupperware and then managed to get the lid under it and we had done it! We caught it! So then we opened the lid a little bit and drowned it with the dish soap. And then taped the Tupperware shut and threw away the entire thing hahahaha so that happened. But we did it! And then we washed all of our sheets and blankets ha. Not fun but entertaining to say the least.

Of course there were a million other good things that happened this week but we'll just leave it at that for now. And of course I forgot to write down what scriptures I wanted to share this week so I'll just share one that I found and LOVED. Jacob 2:8. This message heals "the wounded soul". Wow. I quite like that. Please read the scripture and enjoy it as much as I do😊

Anywho.

I hope you all have a good week! And always remember that I'm praying for you and I love you!!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay classy.

愛しています💕

--フィッシュバーン姉妹🐟🔥


The campaign posters here are on point.

Classic selfie by a river

We had a YSA pre-mission event with YSA from
all over Japan and this was who I was with!
Her name is Marisa Yagi and is sooo cute.
Last Temple Trip of Mission
It's raining cats and dogs here so we just took some
nice selfies outside of the temple hahaha



Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment