Monday, November 14, 2016

Transfer 2 is coming to an end!

Put in your final guesses as to where you think I'll be for my third transfer because transfer emails came on Saturday! Yes, I am basically done with my second transfer😱 WHAT IS THAT!? So crazy. I AM SO CLOSE TO NO LONGER BEING A BEAN CHANπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

But yes.

Transfer calls!! So. 

Are you ready..? 

Drum roll, please🎢 (there's no drum emoji sooo..)

*drums rolling in the distance*

I am leaving KamiookaπŸ˜” and I am going to...

Kichijoji!! I will be serving in the mission home area and I'm super excited but also terrifiedπŸ˜‚ that's just kind of a lot of pressure.. but. I am excited! My new companion is actually the sister who was here in Kamiooka before me with Tanimoto Shimai. Her name is Kawamitsu Shimai. Yes, another Nihonjin for me! I've heard great things about her and about Kichijoji so much excitement is being felt at this moment!

Quick little tender mercy from Heavenly Father: after we opened our transfer calls on Saturday we had a lesson with Yudaiくん, the little boy who reminds me of Macrae. We taught him about following the prophet and gave him two talks from President Monson to read. As we were getting ready to leave, Tanimoto Shimai told him I was transferring and so we all got kinda sad and I told him I would miss him. He like immediately ran away and I just sat there like "well, byeπŸ‘‹πŸ»"  BUT WAIT. He comes back and just keeps saying "chotto matte!!" Meaning "just wait a minute!" So we wait. And then he goes and get scissors.. I'm just like "what is happening right now..?" And he cuts something off of his backpack and brings it over to me. It was a little PokΓ©mon key chain he made and has had on his backpack for the past three years! He's only 9. He's had this since he was six. And he gave it to me! He said "when you miss me, look at this and it will all be okay". MY HEART😭Yudaiくん is seriously the sweetest child ever. I cried when I left that lesson. I'm going to miss him and Kamiooka way more than I thought I would..

We had stake conference this weekend and the Kamiooka recent converts rocked it! One said the opening prayer on Saturday night and then one gave a talk as well. Basically they're all straight fire and their testimonies are insane and they make me want to be better. Converts are the bomb.com!

This transfer has gone by ridiculously fast when I look back on it. I honestly don't know where the past 6 weeks have gone.. And next week is my five month mark which just makes it all so weird. AHHH. Like really, what even is time on the mission? So weird. So weird. I always say it's a time warp because it really is. But this transfer was a good one. Yes, I had my rough days but I'm on a mission so that's to be expected haha but it made me rely on my Savior and my Heavenly Father so much more than I have ever in my life. I know they care about me. I know Christ knows how I felt in those low moments. I know my Father in Heaven didn't give me those hard days just for His own entertainment. I don't know the exact reason why He gave me them but I know there is a reason. 

Scriptures!! Helaman 16:14, 2 Kings 6:16-17, 3 Nephi 4:32, 3 Nephi 6:13, 3 Nephi 7:18

I love you all SOOO much. Seriously. So much. Never forget that.

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

--フィッシγƒ₯バーン姉妹

This is Yudaiγγ‚“πŸ’•

We straight up RAN up this mountain just to take this picture.
'Twas a swell time.

Zone P-Day. We did a scavenger hunt at this Buddhist/Shinto park.
Much fun was had.

You can bet your butt the shimaitachi dominated.

When we drop our mixtape, this is going to be our album cover.
Yokohama South Zone✌🏻️


I went on splits with Watson Shimai and
crashed Yamate's district meeting *fist pump*



No comments:

Post a Comment