Monday, February 27, 2017

8 month old✌🏻🀦🏻‍♀️

I always tell people I feel like a giant infant wondering around Tokyo and I mean, it makes sense. I'm the equivalent of an 8 month old who can't do anything herself and has no idea what is actually going on.

In other news, I hit 8 months✌🏻

This weeks miracle was that we managed to have 7 lessons this week and I don't really know how that happened because it never happens. We also housed one day for like 4 hours straight and managed to only talk to two people and one was a drunk old man who laughed when we said we wanted to teach him about family history and then he responded with "you're young! You don't need history!" To which my history major heart was very saddened by but it's okay.

A lot happened this week but nothing super exciting.. I'm sorry, I'm boring this week.. I also forgot to write my scriptures down for this week so I'm just one big loser right now🀦🏻‍♀️

Oh. Fun story.
On Friday my eye was hurting something fierce and I was like "Oh, probably just my contact. I'll take it out after this lesson and then wear my glasses the rest of the day". So we go home, I take out my contact AND MORE PAIN THAN I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FLASHED THROUGH MY LEFT EYEBALL. So painful. I couldn't even open my eye. So Harmon Shimai, being the good companion she is, called Sister Warnick and I spent the rest of the day with a warm towel on my eye to try and calm it down. After sitting like that for 4 hours, I was finally able to open my eye and it looked like the devil himself had possessed my eye. It was SO bloodshot. Like more red than white. It was bad. So Sister Warnick called us again and told me to go to bed and not to open my eye till the next morning and if it still hurt in the morning I needed to call her so I could go get it checked out. In the morning it was sore but not even close to what it was the night before so I decided the best approach would be minimal mascara and glasses for the next few days. So that's what I did. All is well now and I have no idea what caused the pain but I'm real glad it's gone now.

Also, I spilled mabodofu all down the front of me one day and kind of ruined my favorite outfit 🀦🏻‍♀️but I managed to use an entire tied to to pen and some shampoo and got out most of it so it's not too bad now. But if anyone wanted to send me another to go pen, I wouldn't complain..

I also got us lost for an hour and a half yesterday.🀦🏻‍♀️

This week just wasn't my week, let's say that.

But God is great and Jesus loves me so I guess I'll put on a smile and try and move on!

Yeah. That's it for now. I'm sorry I forgot the scriptures.. that's the most important part.. I'm very upset with myself..πŸ˜”

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

愛しています!!!❤️

--フィッシγƒ₯γƒγƒΌγƒ³ε§‰ε¦ΉπŸŸπŸ”₯

Inokashira Koen. This park is so big it starts in Kichijoji and ends in Mitaka.


πŸ™‹πŸ»

When the elders steal our favorite classroom, this is what happens.

Found a nice club while housing.
Sadly it was closed so we couldn't bust out some moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment