Sunday, February 5, 2017

NOT THE NIHONJIN😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


This weeks Kawamitsu Shimai's drawings

Transfer week! How in the world am I going to be a transfer five this week? Wait. What the what? So crazy! But yes. Transfer emails were received on Saturday. Good news: I'm staying in Kichijoji. Bad news: my favorite Nihonjin, Kawamitsu Shimai, is transferring to Machida😭 no, I'm not okay with this and yes, I will be crying when I have to say goodbye to her on Thursday. I will miss my Nihonjin BFF so much😭
But my new companion, Harmon Shimai, is super cute and I'm excited to work with her!

This week seems like it was foreeeeever long. I don't know why but it was real long. Real long. But it was still good! We had zone conference this week and that was great! I love conferences hahaha getting to learn from the mission leaders so that I can improve my dendō is honestly so great. I always come out like "wow. I need to be
better!" But that's not a bad thing! It just means that each time I'm learning something new and I can improve so I can better help these wonderful people here in Japan! Also, that same day we had eikaiwa and we're slying getting our eikaiwa students to pray by asking them to pray in English because they all think it's so cool to be able to pray in English. Slightly deceiving but I mean, they have to realize that we're missionaries and that we're going to do everything we can to help people come unto Christ! So I don't feel bad about it hahaπŸ’πŸ»

Kawamitsu Shimai and I went to a new place this week and as we were walking around we both looked at each other like "this feels SO much like Kamiooka!" (Because she was there before I was) and then we found some hills and we were like "yup, definitely not in Kichijoji anymore. We're in Kamiooka again". It was a good time. We also found some prime housing spots that we really want to go back to sometime and a giant whale so it was a productive day, if you ask me!



We tried visiting a whole lot of less actives this week and they either weren't home, ignored us, or we couldn't find their addresses. SO FRUSTRATING! Gosh darn it. I just wanna talk to these people! I just want to be their friendπŸ˜” but whatever, I will keep trying! There are like 400 less active sisters in the Kichijoji Ward so there are
plenty for me to visit haha

We had a lesson with my beloved Liさん again and she is just as wonderful as ever! Last week we asked her to read the introduction to the Book of Mormon and then when we asked her about it she was like "of course I read it! I read to here!" And points to right before Joseph Smith's testimony. Yaaaaay!!! You can tell it's all really
different for her since she has zero knowledge about Christianity but she's being so nice about it and I feel like (for lack of a better term) she's taking it all really well! I love her😊

Scriptures! "Who against [all] hope believed in hope..." -Romans 4:18Alma 26:3, 7, 26, & 36 (if you can't tell, I really like Alma 26), Alma 28:14

Well, homies, I love you all! Always remember that!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy!
ζ„›γ—γ¦γ„γ‚‹γ‚ˆγƒΌ!
--フィッシγƒ₯γƒγƒΌγƒ³ε§‰ε¦ΉπŸŸπŸ”₯


The best picture we could take as a district ha



Zone conference *woot woot* and yes, I'm crouching.
Hitomi Chan. She's a kids English class student and I love her!
She took my name tag and said "Fiishubaan sensei desu!"
Meaning she's me hahaha so cute!




Another one of Kawamitsu Shimai's drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment