Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hey, longtime no see..

You probs didn't even notice it's been forever.. it's okay. I forgive y'all.

Honesty hour: I don't want to write this email. At all.. but because I love y'all, I'm writing it!

This week was long and crazy and I say that and I know y'all are gonna be like "she says that every week!" But I mean it this week. It's true.

And now I've lost all motivation again. Gosh dang it.

Okay. Here's the gist of it all.

Making cookies for the ward members and
Elder Yang decided to creep in and take a picture
We made a heck of a lot of cookies for the members to say thank you for all the food they always give us each fast Sunday in our "fruit basket". Had some good lessons this week with some rockin peeps. Had some crazy lessons with some peeps that I'm a little worried about but I'm sure it will all be good. We did some nice housing, (see video below). Had three days worth of meetings for the new English class program we're going to be using. Realized I turn 20 on Sunday and that's gross. Realized I got my Mission call a year ago and don't know where the time went. Had dinner on Sunday with the Eiguchi family and their adorable baby boy, Mitsukiくん. I ate escargot for the first time (yes, French food in Japan. Some one tell Dave Miller. He'd be proud of me. And it was yummy). Went to the temple. That's always a good time. Always. Annnnnd kind of sort of just taught the most random lesson of my entire life. But it's all good, y'all!

On the train back from the temple these two gaijin got on and looked at us and said "hey, white people" which caught all of us off guard. All of us. But they were very nice men from LA and we had a great time talking to them. And by "we" I mean me and my sister training leader, Dowell Shimai, while everyone else was seriously weirded out by them but we enjoyed the conversation so that's good haha

One thing: this week I've really noticed how the because of this gospel people are truly able to change. Whether they realize it or not, because of this gospel and the teachings of Christ every person is able to grow and become more like our Savior. And I mean, who doesn't want to be like a man who walked on water?

I'm sorry, this weeks email is super short but I did the best I could. Please forgive me. I'll try to do better next week. But don't fret because this week I remembered the...

SCRIPTURES📖 *crowd cheers*

Helaman 5:11, Helaman 8:15, Helaman 12:7-8, Helaman 15:3, D&C 11:21, 1 Colossians 1:23, Romans 5:3-5, 2 Timothy 4:7

I hope y'all have a wonderful week and know you are loved by a random girl in Tokyo!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!
愛しています!!!💕

--フィッシュバーン姉妹🐟🔥
The Sakura (cherry blossoms) are starting to come and  I'm reaaaal happy about it😊😊



Zone meeting


District meeting
When you're housing and find a random empty roof top
in Tokyo, you are obligated to take jumping pictures
and selfies. It's a requirement.






All of the houses hear have little ping pong doorbell boxes
and most of them have cameras. And the ones with cameras
most of the time film you so when people get home hey
can see who the missed so we decided to try a
new housing approach.




No comments:

Post a Comment