Monday, June 12, 2017

Field tripπŸ»πŸΌπŸ¨πŸ―πŸ¦πŸ·πŸ’πŸΈπŸ¦‡πŸ¦„πŸ’πŸ¦‹πŸ™πŸ‘πŸŠπŸ˜πŸ¦πŸ¦ƒ


Yes. It's field trip day here in Hachiōji. That means that I get to go to the zoo today! We're going as a district to the Tama zoo and we're all pretty excited☺️

This week was crazy busy, as usual. We had another lesson with one of our investigators and I love that woman. She's not really progressing right now and it breaks my heart. She thinks what we're teaching her is good and true but she doesn't really pray. She has so much potential but it's just not happening right now for her. Maybe right now just isn't her time.. but we'll continue to pray for her and try to help her progress.

Hahaha we visited a member for her birthday and took her some banana bread (because we're poor missionaries and that's all we could do..) and she ended up giving us some little cakes she got for her birthday from a friend and driving us back to the church so we weren't late for curfew. She's the best hahaha we just wanted to let her know we were thinking of her and we ended up leaving with more than we came with. Gotta love her!

This past week was MLC (mission leadership conference) so Tomori Shimai went to that since she's a STL and I went on splits in Machida with To'angutu Shimai. It was a good time. We taught a lesson to one of their investigators and we basically just taught about Christ and testified of Him and His Atonement. At the end, To'angutu Shimai wanted to invite the investigator to be baptized when she receives an answer that this gospel is true but she couldn't remember how to say it in Japanese and she frantically looked at me so I ended up inviting their investigator to be baptized haha but she said yes (in a very roundabout way but it was still a yes)! So that was good!

We had a lesson with the always adorable Mahiro chan and she is so funny hahaha I love her. Last lesson we gave her her own Book of Mormon and asked her to read the introduction, Moroni 10:3-5 and pray about it. She read from the Book of Mormon but didn't read where we asked her to so when we asked her where she read she was just like "uhh.. I don't know.. I just opened the book" haha so we clarified this time and read Moroni 10:3-5 with her. She also said she prayed!! Yay!!! Tomori Shimai also invited her to be baptized and we were expecting her to basically say no to us but she actually thought about it a lot. She didn't give us an actual answer but it went waaaaaay better than we thought it would so we're pretty happy with her right now haha. One day she'll be baptized. I know it:)

Okay. We have found a kinjin but said kinjin is insanely busy and can only meet one Friday out of the month. But as we were teaching her on Friday she was SO focused on us and asked so many good questions and took notes (really, haha she is so cute) and you could just tell she wanted to truly understand the message of the Restoration. It was so great. Hopefully we'll be able to meet with her more frequently and help her continue to draw closer to our Father in Heaven and our Savior. It was so good!!

Okay. The transfer is coming to an end. That's so weird. Transfer seven ends this week for me. Where did the time go? And with the transfer coming to an end, transfer announcements also happened last week. Aaaaaaaaaand. I'm staying in Hachiōji with Tomori Shimai! So we'll be together again next transfer which actually makes life a whole lot easier. Also, that means I'll be in Hachiōji for my year mark! Haha kind of funny how I was here for my 100th day and now I'll be here for my year mark. Crazy, yo.

Scriptures!! Please enjoy and remember the loveπŸ’™ Alma 13:22-25, Alma 15:6-11, Alma 16-17, Alma 17:10, and Alma 19:23.

I will stop bothering y'all with my incessant ranting and let you get
back to normal life now.

Have a good week!!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!
ζ„›γ—γ¦γ„γΎγ™πŸ’•

--フィッシγƒ₯γƒγƒΌγƒ³ε§‰ε¦ΉπŸŸπŸ”₯



Splits in Machida with my Kiwi,
To'angutu Shimai.








 To'angutu Shimai and I actually went on splits twice this week so these pictures are from Saturday. The first one we were trying to look like we weren't melting from the humidity and heat of Tokyo in the summer and the second one we just accepted our fate for what it is. I like her. She's my favorite Kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment