Monday, November 6, 2017

Well..


My original title to this email was "which will get to America first? Me or the package I just sent?" Buuuut post office Japanese is much different than my every day Japanese and I ended up paying much more than I should have and my package will arrive in 3-5 business days. Oops. Well fam, enjoy the chopsticks and fans (those aren't actually for you.. I have other things for you still in Japan😊).

Anywho. I'm also a loser who forgot to write down the scriptures I wanted to share with you AGAIN. SO SORRY. But, I have almost finished the New Testament and let me just say that while I love the Bible and think it is fantastic, I'm SO glad we have the Book of Mormon to help us understand Christ's teachings better. Wow. Revelation is killing me. That's some tough stuff. Anywho, please read the Book of Mormon on your own😀

This week we did a lot of finding with no luck.. kind of sad.. BUT my bff Jenny Shimai called us and said she set up two appointments with some of her friends for us to teach them the plan of salvation!! Yay! So we taught one a little bit at her apartment and she said she'll read the pamphlet and accepted a Book of Mormon but right now doesn't have a tooon of interest so we'll just keep being her friend and share good messages with her to hopefully spark her interest. After that we went to lunch with two of Jenny Shimai's other friends. They were so cute! We got to teach them the plan of salvation too and one seems to have interest so hopefully we'll be able to meet with her again soon and teach her more:) yay for members being great and introducing us to their friends!! Member missionary work is the best!

Honestly, that was my week. Haha super exciting, right? But really. Being a missionary is great and I love it and even though people don't always have interest it's so cool getting to talk to them about God with them and maybe helping them start to think about all that He's done for them. SO COOL.

I hope you all have a great week!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!
愛しています💕

--フィッシュバーン姉妹🐟🔥



When we went to lunch with Jenny Shimai, she took us up to
the 70th floor of this hotel and made us take pictures
hahaha but you can't see my cute Ikeda Shimai very well🙁


The hills even have stairs. The Yamate life is a life meant for
someone who is in shape. But I think my breathing is slowly getting
less heavy every time I go up a new hill! Yay! Just kidding, it's not
that bad haha
We went to a park and there were real life fall leaves on the
ground so I made Ikeda Shimai take a selfie with me with the leaves in
the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment