Monday, October 30, 2017

Once upon a time..

There were typhoons every weekend in Japan. The end.

Don't worry, they're not stopping me. They are stopping our investigators from coming to church so that's a bit bothersome. Darn typhoons. This is what I get for doing rain dances back when I was in Hachiōji. I've made a mistake and I regret it. Oh no.

Anywho. This week was pretty good! Basically all we've done is housing because whenever we try to street here we just find a lot of tourists.. and while they need the gospel too, our ward mission leader has asked us not to do that.. sooo we house. All the time. We haven't found very many people that will listen to us quite yet but we're going to keep on keeping on and doing what we can to find our friends.

Zone conference this week was suuuper good. It was all the missionaries from the stake so it was huge. Oh, there's a new bean chan here in the Yokohama stake that I went to high school with! He actually did moonlight my senior year when he was a sophomore! We were in the same dance. His name is Sam Low and at first I didn't realize it was him and then he said my name and it all clicked and his trainer (who was in my MTC zone) was like "do you two know each other..?" Haha it was kind of funny. Go Darts!💛 but yes, zone conference was way good. We talked a lot about working with members and helping them be missionaries themselves. Which reminds me, did y'all know that the brethren have asked all members to study Preach My Gospel? Well, they have. So I challenge all of you to start studying it! Plus, I forgot to write down my scriptures for this week so instead of reading the scriptures I normally send, read part of PMG. You can find it for free on the gospel library app😊

I don't know what else to say... so I guess I'll end this weeks email there. Short and sweet, I guess?

Well..

Have a good week!

Stay safe. Stay classy. Stay sassy.

Love you!
愛してます💕

--フィッシュバーン姉妹🐟🔥






These are from lunch today! We went to Sakuragicho which is basically what everyone thinks of when they hear "Yokohama". Soooo pretty. I'll definitely be going back there one day and being the biggest tourist ever. Also, the wind today was trying to help us be more Vogue but that definitely didn't happen.






No comments:

Post a Comment